Structural fabrication service
On Lecubbetech we take care of the manufacture and installation of structures. To this end, we offer a comprehensive service that fulfills several phases and procedures. Our engineering is in charge of carrying out the pertinent studies for the elaboration of plans for their subsequent review by the assembly engineering at Cym.
Cym is in charge of making all the necessary adjustments regarding the possible incidences under study/development and applying them in the manufacturing process. In this regard, we refer to material takeover, cutting/modeling, welding and assembly, X-ray certification of the finished product, cleaning and treatment.
together with CYM will coordinate the delivery and reception of the structure, as long as this is not conditioned to be done on site in the construction area. It will also carry out the assembly according to the regulations required in the territory where the project is developed. Certification at the client's expense will be carried out with the site/project management team in the field. Structural fabrication, design and installation of structural systems consists of several phases.
Lecubbetech through its technical engineers, elaborate the studies that will be carried out to document in detail in compliance with the established regulations. All this under DIN and DIN in ISO standards for perfect compliance with the established standards. Once the study and design of structures is completed, it is sent to our office where it is reviewed for the necessary modifications and the start of manufacturing.
- Material assumption: Once the revision of the design drawings has been carried out, the material assumption is elaborated with which the manufacturing process begins.
- Cutting/modeling: In this process is when the insertion of exhausted data for cutting and modeling is performed. This procedure is carried out under the rigorous supervision of factory engineering, being able to certify each and every one of the actions on the manufacturing process of structures complying with the standards established by DIN-DIN in ISO.
- Assembly welding: Once the fabrication of each and every one of the designed parts has been certified, they are taken to assembly. In this procedure, the welding and assembly of the parts is carried out in order to fix them according to the design.
- X-ray certification of the product: Once the assembly is completed, an X-ray is taken of each and every weld involved. It should be added that each of the different welds made are certified by radiography. Certificates are issued for review and notification of the Prüff Engineer as required by the established standard.
- Cleaning: This process is standardized for subsequent treatment.
- Treatment: Immersion process of fabricated steel or iron in a boiler or molten zinc bath. The process is inherently simple, which provides a distinct advantage over other methods of corrosion protection. It is regulated by ISO UNE EN ISO 1461, which is the international standard for hot-dip galvanized coatings on iron and steel products.
Logistics, assembly and delivery
Logistics coordination: Once the structure manufacturing and pre-assembly process is completed (two phases: 1st digital pre-assembly, 2nd pre-assembly in the factory by measuring and certification of the finished product), the logistics request is consolidated and the route is prepared for transport. The structure is received at the destination site or project.
Erection/construction: Lecubbetech GmbH through its partnership in the area, carries out the erection of structures, construction and lifting, carrying out according to all safety requirements on site as set out in the standard. Applying environmental risk management to the development of the project itself. This standard is reflected in ISO 45001 and ISO 14001. In this way, the installation of structures is carried out in accordance with the regulations.
Certification delivery: It should be noted that in all phases of the projects entrusted to Lecubbetech GmbH, all certifications are carried out as stipulated in order to meet the objectives set in terms of deadlines, quality and efficiency. Throughout the process, Lecubbetech implements different management platforms for the application of the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in order to meet the demands and requirements, either by standard or by the customer itself.
Lecubbetech is a company established in 2021 as a limited liability company in Central Europe to meet the great demand for projects from our customers, who have placed their trust in us for more than two decades.